Central Data Storage’s data backup offerings are unlike anything you’re offered elsewhere because of the combination of their backup technology, rapid recovery and in-house support.
CDS offers backup technology in ways that most other data storage companies cannot offer, including:
- 448-Bit Encryption - While the law only requires 126-bit encryption, our 448-bit encryption offering follows suite.
- Data Centers - With two geographical locations in Lincoln, NE and Omaha, NE, you can feel as safe as humanly possible about your data backup plan.
- File Compression - File sizes have grown, as a single movie can be 3 or 4 GB. CDS’s backup compression, which reduces the amount of spaced used on our storage servers, saves you money.
If you need immediate solutions that cannot wait a second more, we can help.
- Disaster Recovery Plan - Service is the cornerstone of our safety net plan, which encompasses what steps to follow in the event of any level of a disruption.
- Help Me Now! - Learn quickly about all the different ways that we can serve your company in the data storage area at no additional charge to our standard fees.
The most underrated aspect of a data storage company is in-house support. When your data goes missing, you need grade-A customer service. We’ve got you covered.
- Email Notifications - Our customers receive daily email notifications regarding the state of their backup. Since we contact you if there are any issues, these daily emails serve as a comfort that the backup is being completed correctly.
- Personalized Service - CDS’ specialty comes from a strong understanding of best practices for common software, like MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange or other enterprise-level products and a deep knowledge base of industry-specific software.