Help Me Now!
Central Data Storage offers the following premium services at NO CHARGE:
- Initial Data Assessment - Before you decide on whether you want to backup with Central Data Storage, we’ll give you an Initial Data Assessment, where we identify and select mission critical data for free. This way, there are no hidden fees and you know what you’re receiving from the start. (link ?)
- CDS Software Installation & Setup - Backing up servers can be cumbersome if done on-site, since the process may need specific software and hardware. It can also be expensive if it needs a dedicated IT team to complete each backup. Unlimited online backup is a more practical option for practitioners and others who are bound by HIPAA.
Central Data Storage can store as much data as needed and quickly provide data recovery, including multiple versions of each file. (link to installation)
- Daily Monitoring Backup Status - Our customers receive daily email notifications regarding the state of their backup. Since we contact you if there are any issues, these daily emails serve as a comfort that the backup is being completed correctly. (link to email notifications)
- Daily Monitoring Disconnects - Disconnects are noticed immediately and customer is contacted to ensure backup status.
- Restore Your Data - When you lose data, you want it restored quickly. If you’re in the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to wait weeks to recover deleted files.
Central Data Storage offers HIPAA-compliant backup and rapid data recovery without hassle so you don’t have to worry about penalties interrupting your medical practice.Rapid Restore
- Restore Kits - This restore method is preferred if you’ve lost a large amount of patient data or if your internet connection is slow. All versions of your files are encrypted onto the hard drive or “restore kit,” which you receive the next day via UPS shipping. We’ll tell you how to connect the hard drive and perform the restore so you get the same results that you would if the data were downloaded through the internet. We provide a return shipping label so you can reroute the hard drive without cost. Rapid Data Restore by Restore Kit
- Data Archive Maintenance - This internal test ensures your software is working to peak performance.
- 448-Bit Encryption - Encryption, like we do with all of our services, goes above and beyond. This is why while the law only requires 126-bit encryption, our 448-bit encryption offering follows suite. 448-Bit Encryption