Careers at Central Data Storage
Work in an innovative environment to create cutting-edge solutions to managed data backup and recovery.
At Central Data Storage, we want to grow our business just as much as we want our employees to grow with us. Develop your skills and make beneficial contributions to Central Data Storage and the larger data recovery industry.
Foster positive relationships with your peers and inspire a passion for learning while on the job. Constantly strive to create better solutions and unlock ultimate efficiency. Central Data Storage provides you with the tools, technology, and positive environment to thrive while on the job.Apply Now
Software Developer and Web Programmer
Do you have what it takes to develop new and effective software applications, web applications, and web pages?
Make your mark at Central Data Storage and become a leading web programmer and software developer.
We are seeking ambitious professionals who have the drive to program their way to success.
Our software developers work with team members to develop and implement new software and web page functions.
Additionally, software developers will individually analyze and interpret existing code to make proper adjustments or fixes.
Details and Expectations:
- Thorough understanding of object oriented programming.
- Understanding of the Agile workflow process.
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively on various projects.
- Knowledge of client and server side programming.
- Excellent problem solving skills, detail oriented, Experience with subversioning.
- Daily programs used: Eclipse, IDE, MySQL, command prompt, Apache Tomcat, and SVN.
- Operating systems: Mac and Windows.
- and an extremely self-motivated independent worker.
Must have at least an Associates Degree in Computer Information Technology, Programming Technology or related area and at least two years of work experience in computer programming or currently pursuing a career in computer programming.
Help Desk Support
- Calling all problem solvers and great listeners!
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
Service is the cornerstone of our business at Central Data Storage so come be a part of our safety net plan and help our customers protect themselves, their practices, and their patients.
Help Desk Supporters answer and respond to all calls that come into the support center, monitoring and working with customers who are in need of assistance.
They have a willingness to troubleshoot any data backup situation and have the ability to deliver effective results to customers.
Details and Expectations:
- Log all contact information of customers and document all operational activities.
- Ability to interact with customers and clients in a professional manner.
- Assess customers’ needs by analyzing and evaluating information in order to provide appropriate resolutions within the scope of the job.
- Review CP logs to troubleshoot issues.
- Monitor customers and work to solve problems that occur with customers who have less than 100% backup status or customers who are disconnected.
Because we take pride in our customer service and we work to answer calls 100% of the time, Help Desk Supporters must have experience in customer service and a full commitment to helping our customers.